Going Above & Beyond – Jody Jemes
We have a great staff, so choosing just one person for the Bravo Award is tough. Each quarter someone is recognized for going above and beyond. Jody Jemes, ReStore Associate, was selected because of his personality and spirit with customers in the ReStore.
Bravo, Jody! Congratulations on being voted the outstanding staff member of the quarter! Here are some fun facts about Jody Jemes, ReStore Associate.
Get to know Jody Jemes:
- How long have you been an employee?
- Two years on Sept. 8, 2016
- What is the best part of your job?
- “The people. I like working with customers, volunteers and staff.”
- Have you been morel hunting lately?
- “Yes, at a non-disclosed location.”
- Favorite way to eat morels:
- “Battered with farm-fresh eggs and deep fried in duck fat. Served with fish and asparagus from the garden. Mmm!”
- Favorite breakfast cereal:
- Fruity Pebbles/Lucky Charms
- What superhero power would you choose?
- Clone myself.
If you would like to nominate a staff member for the Bravo Award, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your nomination.