Since 1988, Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, MO has been building a world where everyone has a safe and affordable place to live. We are blessed with many supporters who believe deeply in our mission and donate on a regular basis. These donors are all members of our HopeBuilder Club. Their monthly gifts mean we can continue our work so more families can have a safe place to call home.
If you believe in the Habitat mission (and who doesn’t?) we ask you to consider becoming a member of our HopeBuilder Club with a monthly gift to our mission. Consistent donations that we can rely on every month mean that our work can grow. And that means more help for local families.
Your donation will not only help put families into new Habitat homes, but will also help current homeowners stay in their homes through our Home Preservation and Repair programs. As a result, more families can achieve safe and affordable homes. This allows families to escape the cycle of poverty that inadequate shelter brings.
HopeBuilder Club Benefits:
Aside from knowing your gift will go to provide a much needed affordable home or home repairs for a local family, as a member of the Habitat HopeBuilder Club you’ll also receive:
- monthly e-newsletter, The Dream Builder
- special invitations to our home dedications and groundbreaking ceremonies to celebrate and see our homes
- an easy-to-read, consolidated donation statement at the end of the calendar year
- recognition in our Hearts & Hammers donor book as a HopeBuilder Club member
How it works:
Through credit or debit card billing, we process your monthly donation automatically. No need to worry about extra time, expense or paperwork on your part. There is no limit to the size of your monthly gift. As a HopeBuilder Club donor, you will enjoy:
- Automatic donation payments from your credit or debit card
- The knowledge that your donation is put to work immediately
- An annual statement for tax purposes
- The ability to change or suspend your donation at any time
How to sign up:
It’s easy to be a HopeBuilder Club donor. Become a member by signing up through our online donor portal. When you are ready to become a member, follow the steps below to sign up.
- First, go to our simple, secure online donor portal
- Next, choose your monthly amount. Any amount will help our mission.
- Then, select the “recurring payment” button immediately to the right of the amount screen.
- Continue by selecting the “next” button at the bottom of your screen.
- Enter your contact information on the next page. Once that is complete, hit the “next” button on the bottom of your screen.
- Finish by entering your credit or debit card information on the “Payments and Billing” screen.
Want to donate by mail?
It’s easy and convenient to signup as a monthly HopeBuilder Club donor through the mail. Here’s how it works:
- Download our HopeBuilder Club donor packet mail-in donation form: Donor Form
- Complete the form
- Mail your completed form to
Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, MO, Attn: Courtney Collins, 2410 S. Scenic Ave., Springfield, MO 65807
Questions & More Information:
If you have questions or would like to learn more about monthly HopeBuilder Club donations, contact Abby Glenn, Development Director at 417-829-4001 x 109.