TeamBuilder Corporate Volunteer Program
Our Corporate Volunteer program will create sustainability and community. Team Builder participants donate both their time and financial resources for an unforgettable day of camaraderie and building together.
Build Team Culture:
- enjoy a truly unique team-building experience
- develop cooperation and camaraderie within your team
- increase morale and team spirit
- inspire new connections and bonds
Give Back to the Community
- invest funds needed to build affordable homes in Greene County
- offer precious hours of volunteer work as you assist our construction crew in building a house from the ground up
- provide fulfillment to your team as they see the instant results of their work
BENEFITS FOR ORGANIZATIONS:
- social media – volunteers highlighted on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Habitat’s e-mail newsletter and on our website
- recognition of sponsor – at our home dedication ceremony after construction is completed and on a build sign that will be displayed in the Habitat ReStore
- a unique team-building experience for up to 20 employees per day (10 per shift)
- Habitat welcome packet with flyers, talking points, and sign-up instructions
Schedule your Corporate Volunteer Day
- Wednesday – Saturday
- Half Day: 9:00 – Noon (morning) or 1:00 – 4:00 (afternoon)
- Full Day: 9:00 – 4:00 (lunch break included)
- 10 person limit per half day shift
- $500 donation for a Half Day
- $1,000 donation for a Full Day
- A day of building a Habitat for Humanity home
- Materials, tools, and safety equipment provided
- Professional construction supervision
- A photo of your group on the build site
- Team Builder group’s day of service will be highlighted on our social media outlets
The TeamBuilder Program is designed for corporate volunteer groups who are looking to give back in a more substantial way. Companies who participate will contribute a tax-deductible donation to cover the cost of materials and supervision for your build day experience. This support allows us to serve more families with limited incomes and continue to provide safe and affordable housing opportunities in local neighborhoods.
Companies are encouraged to give more than the suggested amount if they are able to and we thank you for keeping Habitat in mind while pursuing your corporate social responsibility goals.
We appreciate all levels of support and we understand that not all companies are able to contribute financially. Groups are not required to donate in order to volunteer and may participate in our volunteer only, non-sponsor days. Non-sponsor days may have limited availability.
2019 TeamBuilder Volunteer Groups:
Schedule Your Volunteer Group Today:
To reserve a group volunteer day with us, please contact Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417-829-4001 x 112.