Make a difference as a volunteer:
Everyone, no matter who we are or where we come from, we all deserve to have a decent life. We deserve to feel strength and stability day after day. We deserve to know we have the power to take care of ourselves and build our own futures.
Follow the links below to see the variety of opportunities available for individuals, businesses, and groups!
- Businesses – team building opportunities
- Groups and organizations – complete service hours
- Current builds that need support
Why Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity?
With Habitat for Humanity, you have the opportunity to build and repair homes in your community and revitalize entire neighborhoods. Because of the help of people like you, our neighbors will know the safety of a home.
Through the transformation of our neighborhoods, families achieve the strength, stability and independence they need to build a better life.
What will I be doing as a Volunteer?
- Build Site Volunteers: Construction skills are not a prerequisite. As long as you’re willing to help others, we’ll teach you what you need to know. As a volunteer on the construction site, you might be helping with painting, hanging drywall and insulation, and more. Your task will be determined by the stage of the build.
- Neighborhood Clean-up Volunteers: During our weekend neighborhood clean-ups, volunteers can expect to help with mowing lawns, raking leaves, trimming bushes, and more.
- ReStore Volunteers: As a volunteer in the ReStore, you will assist with organizing donations, helping load and unload donations and purchases for customer cars, and writing sales tickets for customers.
Questions & More Information:
If you’re looking for more information about volunteering, contact Aaron Norrick, Volunteer Coordinator at 417-829-4001 x 112.