Rock the Block:
We’re going to Rock the Block in Bissett Neighborhood! Join Habitat for Humanity as we make an impact in Woodland Heights Neighborhood. Together we will Rock the Block by completing raking, mowing, trimming bushes and trees, debris removal, etc. 100 volunteers from the faith community are needed to be the driving force of this event! Join us as we put God’s love into action!
- Event – Rock the Block
- Location – Woodland Heights Neighborhood
- Date – September 21, 2019
- Time – 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Volunteers –
What is Rock the Block?
- A one-day event designed to make a targeted impact in a specific neighborhood. As part of Habitat for Humanity’s ongoing Neighborhood Revitalization efforts, a one-block area of Woodland Heights will be the focus of this event. Projects for the day will include yard clean-ups (raking, mowing, trimming of bushes and trees), debris removal, exterior painting, and exterior home repairs.
- If you need assistance with home repairs, please visit our Home Preservation and Repair webpage to review the program requirements. For additional questions about our home repair program, please contact Nancy Williams, Partner Services Director, at 417-829-4001 x 105.
How can I volunteer?
- Targeted to faith-based volunteer groups, Rock the Block is a great service day for your congregation! More than 100 volunteers are needed to complete the scheduled projects for the day! If your faith group is interested in volunteering, please contact Ryan Gipson, Volunteer Coordinator, at 417-829-4001 x 112.
Questions and More Information:
If you have questions, contact Ryan Gipson, Volunteer Coordinator, at 417-829-4001 x 112.