Rock the Block:
We are going to Rock the Block in Midtown soon! Join us as we make an impact in the Midtown Neighborhood. Habitat staff, along with community members and volunteers, will complete projects home repair projects such as painting, minor exterior repairs, raking, mowing, trimming bushes and trees, debris removal, and more! Join us as we put God’s love into action!
- Event – Rock the Block
- Location – Midtown Neighborhood, Springfield, MO
- Date – November 2, 2019
- Time – 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Volunteers –
What is Rock the Block?
- A one-day event designed to impact a specific neighborhood in Springfield as part of our Neighborhood Revitalization program efforts. Projects for the day will include yard clean-ups (raking, mowing, trimming of bushes and trees), debris removal, exterior painting and minor outdoor home repairs.
- This event encourages neighbors, home owners, and community partners to be outside together, working in the yard, having fun, and making a difference in Midtown.
- If you need help with home repairs, please visit our Home Repair page to review the program requirements. If you have more questions about our home repair program, please contact Nancy Williams, Partner Services Director, at 417-829-4001 x 105.
How can I volunteer?
- Faith-based and other volunteer groups find that this event is a great service day for your group! If your group would like to volunteer, please contact Ryan Gipson, Volunteer Coordinator, at 417-829-4001 x 112.
Questions and More Information:
If you have more questions, contact Ryan Gipson, Volunteer Coordinator, at 417-829-4001 x 112.