With the Price Cutter Charity Championship Golf Tournament presented by Dr Pepper, a little luck can go a long way. That’s because one $25 TLC Properties’ Charity Sweepstakes Ticket, not only gives you the chance to win great prizes, but gives you admission into the PCCC Golf Tournament as well! Plus, 100% of your purchase will benefit the home building and repair programs of Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, MO.
If you have questions regarding your purchased ticket, please contact Cortney Collins at 417-829-4001 x 115.
PCCC Sweepstakes Tickets Include:
- Grounds Pass to the Price Cutter Charity Championship July 26-29, 2018 at Highland Springs Country Club
- 1 in 16 chance to win a $25 daily prize during the Price Cutter Charity Championship
- 1 in 8,000 chance to win $10,000 cash or a 2018 Ford F-150
Ticket Details and Rules:
- Tickets: $25/per ticket – Purchase Tickets Here
- Tickets are not tax deductible.
- Ticket will be mailed 7-10 days following purchase.
- You do not have to be present to win. Habitat’s authorized representative, Abby Glenn, will attend the drawing of the winning ticket and will claim the prize on your behalf if the winning ticket holder is not present.
- For additional rules and details, click here.
Price Cutter Charity Championship:
The Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper is your chance to see the PGA’s future greats playing to give local kids great futures. This year we are celebrating our 29th event, and our goal is enormous as usual. Since the tournament began in 1990, it has raised almost $14.7 million for children’s charities throughout the Ozarks. The Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper (PCCC) is a PGA Tour golf tournament on the Web.com Tour. The event is played at Highland Springs Country Club in Springfield, and is the parent to a myriad of related events hosted throughout the Ozarks.
Questions & More Information:
If you’re looking for more information on the Price Cutter Charity Championship or your sweepstakes ticket, visit our Facebook Event or contact Abby Glenn, Development Associate at 417-829-4001 x 109.