Habitat Hold ‘Em
Get your “poker face” ready for the Habitat Hold ‘Em, a Texas Hold ‘Em tournament, blackjack and craps tables to support Habitat for Humanity! This annual event features poker tournaments and games, a 50/50 prize lottery, and prizes for the final 8 tournament players. Donation to play in tournament will include entry into the poker tournament, event t-shirt, complimentary dinner, and cash bar.
Habitat Hold ‘Em – 11th Annual
Saturday, October 28, 2017
Doors open at 5:00 p.m. – Tournament begins at 6:00 p.m.
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church – 2200 W. Republic Rd.
(Registration Opens – July 1, 2017)
Texas Hold ‘Em Tournament:
- $40 – suggested donation in advance, $50 – at the door.
- Donation includes initial chip count, event t-shirt and complimentary dinner.
- Rebuy Tournament – allowed for first hour of play. At the end of the second break, an add-on will be available if you have chips left.
- Play continues through the night with hourly breaks to final table.
- Final 8 players receive prizes valued at $150+.
Up the ante with casino games, opening at 7:00 p.m. following the first round of Texas Hold’ Em. Each casino game is hosted by official tournament staff to monitor play. Suggested donation for each game encouraged. Go “all in” for Habitat for Humanity!
- Blackjack – the most widely played casino game in the world
- Craps – dice game
Registration for the 11th annual Habitat Hold ‘Em opens July 1, 2017. Participants may register online or at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
The final eight tournament players for the Texas Hold ‘Em tournament will win prizes valued at more than $150 each! As players are eliminated during tournament play, prizes will be distributed based on value. Prize descriptions will be announced prior to tournament play.
The Habitat Hold ‘Em brings together engaged and affluent citizens, including top executives and professionals from Springfield’s active business community.
We invite you to join us as a 2017 sponsor, and as a benefit, your business will receive outstanding recognition and visibility! Contact Abby Glenn, development associate at 417-829-4001 x 109 if you have any questions or would like to secure your sponsorship.