Habitat for Humanity ReStore’s deconstrution experts provide non-structural deconstruction services. Our team prepares you for the next phase of your remodeling project while you help your community. We take out usable items you are replacing and bring them to the ReStore to raise funds that support building Habitat homes for local families.
How Does it Work?
- We carefully remove your cabinets, sinks, appliances, doors and other items
- We leave your site clean and ready for the next phase
- You receive a tax deduction receipt for the items you donate
- We sell your donations in our stores to raise funds for Habitat for Humanity
- You help Habitat build affordable homes, and you keep usable materials out of the waste stream
Simple Efficient Service
- Call and schedule a walk through
- We will identify and inventory those items we can recover through deconstruction
- Our professional, courteous crews complete the job and take donated items to our stores
To Get Started Contact
Chris Houghton, Operations Director – 417-829-4001 x 110