$10,000 Outdoor Makeover 2019
Winning Ticket Number: 1045 – Michelle Brown!
Congratulations to Michelle Brown, ticket #1045, for winning the $10,000 Outdoor Makeover 2019!
Transform your yard from a boring yard to an expanded outdoor living space designed for relaxation and entertainment! Buy your ticket today to a chance to win!
You could win the backyard oasis of your dreams when you buy a ticket for the $10,000 Outdoor Makeover 2019 to be designed by Rock Solid Renovations. The winner of this custom outdoor makeover will work with Jana, Shannon, and Jeremiah Lee, owners of Rock Solid Renovations, to develop and implement a custom backyard design utilizing donations of lumber, landscaping, sound and lighting equipment! Anticipated completion, March 2020.
Outdoor Makeover Tickets:
- Winning Ticket Number: 1045
- $20 per ticket
- Only 1,500 tickets sold
- Winning ticket announced during Tool Belts & Bow Ties on March 22, 2019, winning ticket holder need not be present to win, I.D. required to claim prize.
- Purchase tickets online, at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore, or from a Habitat for Humanity staff member, board member, or volunteer.
- Prize limited to installation in Greene, Christian, and Webster Counties in Missouri.
- Download a full listing of rules here.
- Questions about your ticket? Contact Cortney Collins, Administrative Assistant at 417-829-4001 x 115.
Outdoor Makeover Partners:
For the sixth consecutive year, the Outdoor Makeover has been a key factor in the success of Habitat’s annual gala, Tool Belts & Bow Ties, raising $20,000 towards the event’s revenue that builds a home for a local family in need of a home. Join as a sponsor by January 8, 2019 to ensure logo placement on all marketing materials.
As a sponsor, your business will contribute all the pieces that are needed to transform a backyard! We’re seeking donations of lumber, sound, lighting, decor and more!
We invite you to join us as a Outdoor Makeover 2018 sponsor, and as a benefit, your business will receive outstanding recognition and visibility! Contact Abby Glenn, Development Director at 417-829-4001 x 109 if you have any questions or would like to secure your sponsorship.