Congratulations to ticket holder #722, Kyle & Sharon Walker on winning the 2018 Outdoor Makeover designed by Keystone Building & Design!
Outdoor Makeover 2018
Transform your yard from a boring yard to an expanded outdoor living space designed for relaxation and entertainment! Buy your ticket today to a chance to win!
You could win the backyard oasis of your dreams when you buy a ticket for the 2018 Outdoor Makeover designed by Keystone Building & Design. The winner of this custom outdoor makeover will work with Chad Holgerson, owner of Keystone Building & Design, to develop and implement a custom backyard design utilizing donations of lumber, landscaping, sound and lighting equipment! Anticipated completion, March 2019.
Outdoor Makeover Tickets:
- Winning ticket holder – #722 – Kyle & Sharon Walker!
- $20 per ticket
- Only 1,000 tickets sold
- Winning ticket announced during Tool Belts & Bow Ties on March 23, 2018, winning ticket holder need not be present to win, I.D. required to claim prize.
- Purchase tickets online, at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore, or from a Habitat for Humanity staff member, board member, or volunteer.
- Prize limited to installation in Greene, Christian, and Webster Counties in Missouri.
- Download a full listing of rules here.
- Questions about your ticket? Contact Abby Glenn, development associate at 417-829-4001 x 109.
Outdoor Makeover Partners:
For the fifth consecutive year, the Outdoor Makeover has been a key factor in the success of Habitat’s annual gala, Tool Belts & Bow Ties, raising $20,000 towards the event’s revenue that builds a home for a local family in need of a home. Join as a sponsor by January 8, 2018 to ensure logo placement on all marketing materials.
As a sponsor, your business will contribute all the pieces that are needed to transform a backyard! We’re seeking donations of lumber, sound, lighting, decor and more!
We invite you to join us as a Outdoor Makeover 2018 sponsor, and as a benefit, your business will receive outstanding recognition and visibility! Contact Abby Glenn, development associate at 417-829-4001 x 109 if you have any questions or would like to secure your sponsorship.