Habitat’s annual events offer even more ways for you to get involved. Whether attending as a community member or becoming a sponsor, our exciting and fun events are a great way to help our efforts of helping homeowners achieve strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter.
We host four annual fundraising events to share our mission with the community. Our final event of the year allows us to thank our generous donors and community volunteers during our annual stewardship luncheon. For sponsorship information on all events, please contact Abby Glenn, development associate, at 417-829-4001 x 109.
Tool Belts & Bow Ties:
- Gala dinner and auction that joins friends of Habitat to raise enough money in one night to fund an entire home build. A lively reception with wine, beer, plated dinner, live music, luxurious silent auction packages, hilarious photo booth, and our amazing Sponsor a Home live auction. Learn more »
Give Ozarks Day:
- Give Ozarks is a one-day, online fundraising event for nonprofit partners of the Community Foundation of the Ozarks. Learn more »
Habitat Home Run:
- Our annual 5k, 10k, and 1 mile fun run that features Springfield’s Largest Water Balloon Fight hosted in partnership with the Price Cutter Charity Championship. Learn more »
Habitat Hold ‘Em:
- A Texas Hold ‘Em poker tournament and casino night to support Habitat’s mission. Learn more »
Hearts & Hammers:
- A stewardship event to thank our generous donors, supporters, and volunteers. Learn more »
If you would like to host a third-party fundraiser for Habitat, please contact Abby Glenn, development associate, at 417-829-4001 x 109.