Donate Your Car:
Car donations are one more way that you can support our work at Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, Missouri. Our car donation program makes it quick and easy to donate your car. Start your car donation to Habitat Springfield, MO today online by clicking on the Start your Donation button, or by calling 877-277-4344.
Proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will help Habitat families build strength, stability and self-reliance in the Ozarks.
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, MO?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle through Habitat’s car donation program will help local families in Springfield, Missouri.
- You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a vehicle.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
- Taking an inefficient older car off the road helps save gas and improves air quality.
How do I donate my car in Missouri?
You can donate your vehicle in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask you to provide such as vehicle make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- If your vehicle is accepted, you can schedule your car to be picked up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Missouri?
- Missouri requires a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation to Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, Missouri, you will need to fill out your vehicle title accordingly: 1) enter the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field; 2) PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
What type of vehicle can I donate in Missouri?
- Construction or farm equipment
- Any other vehicle ― running or not!